THE TYPER
Photobucket
♥ fafauuzulkifli.
♥ cikfauu / fauu.
♥ 9tyn on 26.9
♥ DBS UITM MERBOK 2011
♥ totally single and available
lots of love ♥
fafauzulkifli

newbie :)

assalamualaikum :)


heyyo . its a new blog. after i have deleted my previous blog years ago. after my recreation's lect, madam Faridah Rahman ask fr making a blog fr my recreation class. so here i am. name given is Fauzul Hazimah binti Mhd Zulkifli. can call me Fau for short. 19 years old walaupun selalu orang tnya form berapa. okay still the facts is aku 19 this september. :)

im from alor star for sure. come from average family. have six members of family. my dad work as assistant technician for JPS while my mom as accountant for MADA. do google yourself what is JPS and MADA. my elder sister work in MIDA as economic officer. my other sisters still schooling. age 15 and 8. 


so this is my familia :D


No comments:

Post a Comment